Field Service Engineer – Scotland
Contract: Full Time
Reporting to: Service Manager – Scotland
Key responsibilities and duties:
– Carrying out breakdown repairs & routine maintenance on the full range of SANY equipment at our Coatbridge depot and at customer sites
– Liaising with the service team & updating the customer
– Parts ordering
– Accurately completing all relevant paperwork
– Continued product training
Requirements for the role:
– Previous experience within the construction industry or a similar field doing the same role is preferable.
– Experience in electrical systems, hydraulic systems, powertrain and after treatment emission systems.
– Strong team player who is willing to support their colleagues with additional tasks when required
– Ability to work to own initiative in a fast-paced depot/remote environment whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
– Flexible to work additional hours when required
– Full UK driving licence
Apply: Please apply in confidence by sending a CV to mailto:email@example.com
SANY offer competitive rates of pay with generous holiday and pension provisions. Laptop, phone and high specification service van will also be provided.